Sunday, July 25, 2010

Every day

Part of personalizing my media is a very simple formula that is so close to Eat, Pray, Love author Elizabeth Gilbert's that I'll just quote her from the July/August issue of WEBmd.

The question is: What is your healthy-living philosophy?

I have a list of 10 things I try to do every day, which I have found kep me happy and healthy. I can't say it's a prescription for everyone, but this is what works for my particular organism: mind, body and soul. When I take care of these things, everything else takes care of itself. Here is the list: 1. Take a walk. 2. Write something. 3. Read something. 4.Don't eat too much. 5. Spend some time in silence. 6. Stretch. 7. Send a mess of love to somebody. 8.Drink water. 9.Mess around in the garden and 10. Floss.

I guess I would substitue "search" for "stretch" and leave out "floss."

No comments:

Post a Comment